Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Colouring - Curious Creatures

Went shopping at the Book Outlet.

Wonderful place if you like books as much as I do, but can be dangerous. Good opportunity to exercise restraint though!

I was delighted to find Millie Marotta's ' Curious Creatures' Colouring Book there. For an absolute STEAL.



I joined a Facebook group for a colour-by-numbers challenge. You choose the numbers and random colours that match the numbers are assigned. I was allowed to add one darker shade of either the purple or the pink as well. It was a very enjoyable picture to colour and I like how it turned out! I used Ohuhu pencils that I bought off Amazon for this. The pencils are hard, but the smooth white paper took it very well.




While I had this book out I decided to colour another critter. I love chameleons, we used to play with them when we were kids. They are adorable and those little feet tickle when the crawl on your finger. I also like that Millie gives some information about the critters in the book, it is so interesting to learn more about the creatures in creation this way.




A close-up of the flowers and the little bits of gold marker added to the flower stamens. Just because.



No comments: