Friday, January 19, 2018

The Smith Family - Family Photobook

The Smith Family - I think these pictures are just too precious for words! They date from the 1920's and 30's.



Cathy Krenek's "Formal Night" Mini kit was perfect for the page. I did have a problem choosing papers though. I wanted to use them all, which is why I decided to layer them onto the background with just little strips peeping out from beneath each other. One of the big advantages of digital scrapping with and endless supply of papers.


My other great treat with digital kits is that I can use as many elements as I like and that I can resize them. Not to mention the lack of any bulk in spite of the dimension.

I have a bookshelf full of paper scrapped photobooks and am building my collection of digital ones. I must say that the paper ones have a charm, but I could never go back to scrapping all my memories that way.

No comments: