Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas Cards - Oldies and Goodies

I have had these clear stamps for so many years, I've lost count. And I still like using them. The clean, simple and graphic design means they are timeless. The stamps, made by ProvoCraft, also work really well for tags.

The cards were really quick to put together - I layered patterned paper and a piece of embossed card stock onto the card front. After colouring the images with coloured pencil, I fussy cut them and adhered them to the front with thin foam for a bit of dimension.




The stocking also got a simple knotted ribbon and sequins.




 I joined the mittens by looping a length of twine between them, added some sequins and a basic sentiment on a strip of cardstock finished off both cards.




I really like all the colour, texture and dimension on these very simple and quick cards!




Do you have 'oldies-but-goodies' stamps that can take another turn at center stage on your projects this year?

No comments: