Monday, May 11, 2015

Sheila Scarf Box


A little gift box to contain a crocheted scarf for a friend





I stamped the chipboard before assembling the box. The trim was embossed for interest and lightly inked on the edges.





Flowers and a few sprigs finished off the top. The cut files are from Lettering Delights.




I added sequins and beads to the flower centers.




And the scarf peeping out from inside the gift box.




I used the train truck cut files from 'Summer Holiday' by  SVG Cuts



And remember the latest SVG Cuts set Spring Blossoms is still available free with purchase.

  Click HERE to learn how to get 'Spring Blossoms' free with purchase.





3 comments:

Sam I Am...... said...

What a beautiful scarf and presentation! It is a kit that you put together? I need to get out more,,,lol! I've never seen anything like that and they are really neat! Were the flowers that you added to the top extra or did they come with the kit? So pretty and a really unique way to wrap a gift. So glad I finally made it over here!

Charne said...

Hi Sam :D The box is from the SVG cut file kit (I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the pieces and followed the You Tube video on how to assemble the box) The flowers are from other cut files (from Lettering Delights) and the scarf is by another designer (all the links are in the post if you want to see more.) Thanks for stopping by! I like to wrap presents in a special way...it adds to the fun of giving I think ;-)

Mary B. said...

Wow! It's beautiful! What a lovely gift! The flower embellishments look so pretty, and I like the embossing on the handle! Thanks for sharing! :)