Thursday, September 4, 2014

Youth Camp LO and a Freebie

Browsing the folders full of old pictures sure bring back a lot of memories. I can just imagine what it is like for my parents when they see, not only these pictures, but also those black-and-white ones I've been scrapping over the years.
For this LO though, I only went back to 1974. That was just the other days, right? Well what is 40 years between friends? LOL

Here's my LO - Youth Camp at Alpha, March 1974.



And the kit I used is by Cathy Krenek 'The Little Things' Aren't the colours the best for my pictures? (and the kit is only $2.00 until tomorrow! (Sept 5))



I know I will use the kit for at least one more LO, so I went ahead and created a border in advance. Thanks to Cathy for letting me offer it to you as a freebie!


You can download your free gift HERE





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely boarder.
Elaine

CathyK Designs said...

Love this! Thanks so much!

BlueCat said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.