Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yearbook 2008 - Fall Images

I think when I look back at a stack of my photo books I shall see the same images over and over again. The truth is that I get captivated by the same beauty every year. Look at these colours - the golden leaves, the green mosses, the shapes and colours on the fungi and lichens. What a wonderful world of variety and beauty! This page is for the 2008 Yearbook. It is coming along slower than I like, but it is moving nevertheless. And every page done is...well, a page done! :-) Click the image for credits.



The weather is changing here and already the maples are turning golden. I shall have to try my best not to repeat myself with the pictures I take this autumn.

I did say 'try'.....

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I just love all of your yearbook pages! Some day, if I ever get caught up on current projects, I would like to do a Year Book.
Luv Ya!