Wednesday, February 23, 2011

January 2011

At last! So much to catch up on and the days just fly past. This morning the snow started and we have a nice amount on the ground. So much so a function I was planning to attend tomorrow, was cancelled. Sad to miss that, but glad to have more hours than I planned for this week!

It is time to start selecting the pictures for February, but at least I'm up-to-date for January. Alas I've not managed to catch up on previous years as much as I would have liked to, but we'll soon fix that.

For now here is the second page for January 2011.



I also did this one today, that I am pleased with :


Ok time to write a letter to my sister and hopefully more LO's tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

J. Nijholt-Strong said...

Hey Meisie :)good to see more collages from you.
I find selecting pictures for anythng is really difficult...especially when you have a lot of them to choose from!
Love the piece on the bottom - that purple and green are so pretty with those lovely b&w photos. :)