Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 13 - 2010

I did this one in the 'new' format ready for the photobook for this year! You can see I've allowed ample extra paper around the edges for bleeding off the page edges and the spine of the book. I also changed the way I'm doing the dates. As I change the LO's for the new format, I'm changing the dating accordingly. I think this is less cluttery (is that a word?) and it certainly is easier to do.

Pictures/previews/links for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing


For credits please see HERE

Lisa, over at Studio Gypsy at ScrapbookGraphics has a new kit in store called "Sunsine"

I used that one for this LO



which is my answer (wonderfully expressed by Randy and Cheryl in their song "Heal Me" sung so beautifully by Cheryl)  to this LO I did a few weeks ago :



Here is a look at Lisa's "Sunshine"



I have a crazy busy week ahead but I so much want to tell you about (and show off!!) Rina Kroes being Designer of the Month at Scrapbook-Elements. Rina has some wonderful stuff on special HERE and many new goodies in her store. Do check it out mean time, will you?

See you asap!

No comments: