Thursday, April 22, 2010

Simple Pleasures - Wild Flowers

I love poking around in the forest to see what beauties are laughing in the wind, with nobody by God and the angels to enjoy their splendour....at least untill my camera and I join in for a little while!
Our dainty little wild rose,  The Nootka Rose, is such a beauty. She laughs at the sun from roadsides, fields and hills.

Pictures/previews/links for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing



I used Lisa's new "Simple Pleasures" for my LO.




For credits and links please see here

I made the page into a QP for you. Add more pictures like I did, add journalling or leave a chunk of white space! I hope you like it!! You can download the freebie HERE



Gotta run...see you round!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria