Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Year in Review

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I only waited till the end of the year to do monthly LO's...trust me to make life difficult for myself LOL. Truth is I wasn't sure that I wanted to do it...I tried a daily picture/ weekly LO for 3 months...but in the end decided this was probably as realistic as I should try to be. ( I LOVED the daily picture idea, but I got so involved I didn't get anything else done. Maybe one day when I'm all caught up, right....? ROFLOL

So I headed on over to Kimberly Stewart's Royal Court blog and Rina Kroes' Reluctant Recluse blog and grabbed the Quick Pages and templates from there (One month the Quick Page is on one blog with the template for the page on the other blog, next month, it is the other way round.) I found them under 'digital freebies' on Rina's blog and on Kimmi's I just went by the months and scrolled till I found what I was looking for. The downloads for March are not working. I'll see if we can get that sorted out.

Here are my pages for January and February 2009. Please click on the images to go to the galleries for full listings of products used.

For January I used the Quick Page on Kimmi's blog (plus a few added bits)


For February I used the template for the February page instead, as I needed something cold and snowy. The February Quick Page is beautiful and I will be using it for sure...


I'll be back with more pages asap. Meantime Gypsy Couture is releasing some great Project 365 stuff tomorrow. I got my LO's ready and waiting...see you then!

No comments: