Friday, August 28, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Finally! I managed to get that freebie together for you.

Although Lullabye is an older kit, I find it very easy to use, and the colours just work together so beautifully! I left lots of room for you to add more pictures, add lots of journalling...or just leave 'white' Of course if you pick the kit up, you can always add some of the fine goodies in there. I left the QP uncluttered for that purpose!

Time is running out fast for you to snag these retiring products!

Here is another look at the kit : Lullabye by Rina Kroes




and your freebie...grab it HERE





Thanks for dropping by! Have a great weekend everybody!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Ooh! Love the new blog wear. This is one of my favorite kits. I made a layout with it which can be seen here. It's about the miracle of my son's birth. Thanks for the great page!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

bj said...

thanks so much!