Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where did the week go?

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Look at this! It's been a whole week since I posted...now how did that happen?
Summer schedule I suppose...LOL
Gypsy Couture has a new kit in her store this week : Peace and Quiet


I used it to scrap some old camping pictures. I can still smell the canvas of the tent...and feel the sand between my toes and between the sheets...ack! teeheee



I also used one of Lisa's Page Genies for this LO I did yesterday



I used items taken from Kiki Halbert's Symphony Page Set, the green paper is from Saxon Holt's Rainforest Paper Pack and the alpha is Kimberly Stewart's Grape (from the Tooty Fruity Collection Set 3). The Tucked Photo Template is by Thao Cosgrove and the bg is 'build' with a Page Genie by Gypsy Couture.
I busy getting my pictures organized to hopefully get some scrapping organized. my idea is to do something along the lines of what I used to do when paper scrapping : collect all the goodies for a pages/set of pages in one folder and when scrapping tie comes, you pull out and scrap it quickly and efficiently...well it's worth a try!! we'll soon see if it's workable or not!

1 comment:

gabs said...

so happy you can read my german words and really appreciated to see you stopping by on my blog - thanks bunches