Monday, July 20, 2009

Meadow Breeze...what a good idea!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

When summer comes to our part of the world...it comes! And I love the wonderful breeze that keeps us cool when the days are loooong and hot!

Rina Kroes' "Meadow Breeze" Page Set captures the feeling of that cool breeze beautifully and it also was perfect for scrapping our yearly treat of wild daisies. they look really pretty, but they are very hard on allergy prone folks so we do have to cull them every other year, just to keep the numbers in check. And every year I take pictures...I just cannot resist it! LOL

Meadow Breeze is still on sale today

and the daisies : ready to join the line-up waiting to become part of my 'nature' album!

I used a template from Kim Hollibone's In Your Own Words Set, the butterflies are by Saxon Holt : Butterflies 1 and Butterflies 2. The bead alpha is by Ziggle.
Go ahead and scrap those breezy summer days!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I ADORE YOUR DAISIES!!!