Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Giving Teddy a Bath....

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Think about it.....I'm very glad I never did actually stick my teddy in the bath, but the only reason for that is probably that I was already 7 by the time I got my first teddy. And these were the teddies stuffed with a strawlike substance, certainly not suited for the tub.

I scrapped this page of 'Snoetjies' a couple years ago (click image to go to the gallery for full credits)



But what got me onto the theme of bathing teddy, is this kit by Kimberly Stewart "Teddy in the Tub" isn't it cute?

I scrapped this page with this delightful kit....and where oh where did I put the rest of my bathtime pictures....hmmmmmm?!?

Go head and scrap teddy/kiddo in the tub!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Great pages!!!! I loved giving teddy a bath!