Sunday, May 31, 2009

Those Danglements

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Remember the post I did about Danglements? (see HERE)...well Rina has a new one in her store today. This one co-ordinates with the "Sea Spirit" Page Set.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out!

I blended two papers...I needed that lighter corner in the bottom for the Wordart to show up well. Isn't the Wordart amazing? I found it on the Tempus Fugit blog, and the shells are part of it! Super duper stuff!!!
Also...if you head on over to Rina's Reluctant Recluse blog, you will find this Quick Page, made by Kabra, waiting for you. It co-ordinates with the Something Nautical Page Set released today (see yesterday's post)

I used it for this LO
It is a beautiful, sunny day here...with a stiff breeze, I'm blogging while hubby is sailing!
Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your layout and your gift are both so awesome!!! Thank you for sharing!