Saturday, May 16, 2009

It is a girl thing, I'm sure...

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I really like cosmetics. Maybe it is the artist in me? Maybe the woman? Whatever it may be....I really like to look, feel, smell, pick up, shake and in general oggle cosmetics. A bad bout of conjunctivitis, many years ago, put a damper on my use of cosmetics though, particularly make-up and mascara. That's been a real "ugh"...but fortunately nail polish is till allowed, LOL and although I tend to go through phases wearing it, I'm sure I will always do so. It is just that if you use your hands as much as I do, AND you hate the little white rims of rubbed off polish on your nails (so that you hardly go 2 days before it is time to redo...) it can almost amount to being a 'job' keeping my hands looking good.

But looking at shelves and shelves of pretties in the supermarket doesn't take nearly as much effort! ROFLOL!


Click HERE to see the LO in the gallery for a full list of credits!

No comments: