Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I actually did some scrapbooking!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Wow! Funny how sometimes life gets busy in other ways isn't it? For someone like me who likes to do lots of different thing, I suppose that should not be a surprise...I could never do everything I would like to in every 24 hour period!
But it was nice to actually sit a scrap a page in the middle of the morning...

It was done for the Hooked -on-Templates challenge over at Scrapbook-Elements. it is a bi-weekly challenge and I try to do these as often as possible. 9The current one runs until the 11th) I enjoy using templates, although I probably could use them a whole lot more. Still being familiar with Rina's templates, I knew it would be a good one...
* Sorry, this image is no longer available*


.....and besides that posting gift was definitely worth scrapping for!
* Sorry, this image is no longer available*

The page set I used is Kimberly Stewart's Angel Bears Pink (Angel Bears is also available in blue and red as well as a combo pack with all 3 inside)

I chose the pink one, as my sister (the baby in the pictures) really loves pink.

And for these pictures of my curious brother, I used Kimberly's Little Penguins Page Set. I love how it turned out!


Tomorrow I'll be back with a LO of a 'new release kit' and a freebie...catch you then!

1 comment:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Oh, thank you form your sweet comment :) I didn't know someone reads my blog and now you gave me such a big pleasure :)
Your LOs are beautuful :) I also love challenges, I susually play at ShabbyPickleDesigns as my favourite designer (Jofia) has her shop ;)

Have a wonderful day!!! Magda.