Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snowy Marina

I was greeted this morning by the sound of a robin's spring song. Now we have robins at our place year round, but of course they don't sing all year round...so when I hear that song...I know spring is here.

The food is made for the hummingbirds' return...I'm ready!

I guess I did this LO just in time then : Snowy Marina. There is something decidedly 'odd' about the look of a marina in the snow, but it is undeniable beautiful. You can click on the LO to go to the gallery for complete credits.


I love using Jeri Ingalls's kits, as the elements in them look just like the things outside my door and in my pictures. They look so 'right' decorating my pages. I had to smile at the gorgeous papers in her Sailor's Logbook kit...I have seen many a boat hull that looks like that in local marinas!

Next time : something for spring....

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

No comments: