Monday, March 16, 2009

Have you seen these Danglements?

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

What is a danglement you ask? A Danglement is one of Rina Kroes's elaborately decorated frames. I think Rina gets an enormous amount of pleasure out of making these, and I must confess, I love the way they look on a page. And seeing as she makes them so beautifully, I am just too 'lazy' to make my own! Besides, Rina does them so well!

Now a little birdie told me -LOL- that there will be a new one in Rina's store this Friday....during the 2 days March Madness Sale....and really, to pay one $1.00 for one of these is quite 'ridiculous'

Let me show you what I mean : Here is my LO of Edith

I took this danglement that co-ordinates with Rina's Summer Garden kit

for the background I used a couple papers from the Summer Garden paper pack. (I blended them using a grunge brush as my eraser)

and used an overlay for Rina's Elegant Page Overlays to add a delicate border to the page.

Then all I needed to do was add the journalling and I opted to use the matching Summer Garden Alpha and the TXT LongHand font.

In no time my LO was done...and I love how it turned out!

Searching for 'Danglement' in the SBE store leads me to these results. The danglements are included, in the results, as well as the kits they co-ordinate with.

Here is another example of how I used one of these decorated frames :
For this LO I used some items (papers & folded Ric-Rac) from Rina's Polka Dot Prism series (now on close-out -great bargain!)


Very quick and easy....and very pretty indeed.
For more danglement LO's (including the latest ones in the store) : head on over to Rina's Reluctant Recluse blog
Go ahead! try a Danglement today!!
Till next time : Happy Scrapping!

No comments: