Thursday, March 5, 2009

Back in 1980...

...that was only yesterday, right?
I only had these two small pictures to work with, so the small multi frames worked well! The figures are just the contact sheet prints that we made of the entire film, before enlarging our pictures.

I'm talking about the days when we were at Art School. "We" here refers to myself and the dear friend who took these pictures. We were 2nd year students and were given this assignment to do for the photography class, on the campus of the University of Pretoria....and she took these 2 pictures of me...aaahhhh those were the days.

This page is part of a year-by-year album, done in 8x8 featuring my school pictures and the years after, until we got married. At that point it switches over to a yearly anniversary picture. Now if I can just get all the dates correct on hubby's pictures...I'll be doing the same for him, up until the wedding pictures, that is!
Later gators!....the robins were everywhere next to the road this morning...they're building nests I tell ya!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You are doing such a wonderful job on your albums!!! Yes, the birds are back; my backyard has been filled with robins and warmer weather is coming for the weekend! Hope you get to enjoy it!