Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is Good to be Young!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I have so many heritage pictures and am having so much fun working with them! Black and white photographs have such a charm about them!
I'm not perfectly sure who the young lady in this picture is, but I have a good idea. I shall have to ask my mom about that. And you cannot see it in this small screen version, but she is laughing into the wind..It is GOOD to be Young! I LOVE it!


Gypsy Couture has been very busy! I used her latest kit "Only You" for my page.
Lisamarie (aka Gypsy Couture) opened her new store at the Digichick today. Congrats Lisa!
Now I started watching an amazing version of the ballet 'Sylvia' (not the same as the 2003 movie by that name! The Ballet is based on a poem) last night. Performed by the Royal Opera House at Covent garden. It is sumptious...and I'm off to go finish it.
Catch you later!

No comments: