Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feel like doing some ironing?

With this?


I'm sure it must have been a great invention and very helpful for getting those cottons and linens all nice and smooth again, but just think about it! It is like having a work-out ironing with that all day long. It had capacity for some hot coals to be put inside, and once applied to the dampened cloth, I'm sure the creases melted away fairly easily. Still I rather like my lightweight steam iron. Having said that : there are times when I could use one of these babies on some creased-beyond-recognition jeans!
The kit I used for my page is "As The Day Fades" by Gypsy Couture. Beautiful kit with lots of fine items...and good for many pages for sure!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I adore this page!!!! It a real treasure!!