Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Doll's House

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing


There isn't really a whole lot to say about this play. Now if I had only just seen it, way back in 1923, I would undoubtedly have been as astonised as the rest of the best, LOL, but nowadays it will not cause much more than a tea cup storm I suspect...as far as subject matter goes. It is however a very very well written play and more than worth the small effort to read it!

I expect I shall read it again sometime, and I would dearly love to see a live performance of this play.

On to happier topics (Doll's House is not a happy play)

I did a bit of scrapping last week :

Here is a LO with baby Tim and I, many years ago. He was such a beautiful baby!




I used Rina Kroes's gorgeous new "Smitten" page set, and might I add that this page is one of the pages in a beautiful Quick Page Album (12x12) for Smitten, which is due for release Sunday February 8th. Don't miss it!



The Word art on the LO is also part of Rina's "Smitten Collection"


Visit Rina's Reluctant Recluse blog for a free quick page using 'Smitten' as well as a desktop calendar for February.




I had time to scrap another page...and the great pleasure to complete this in the company of a couple scrapping buddies! I used another kit by Gypsy Couture : "Beyond Measure"

The brush I used for making the lace is by Birgit Kerr. I really enjoy working with these old black-and-white photographs!


Alas no time for new blogwear yet...maybe I'll wait and see what Kimberly Stewart comes up with on her blog next. I got these snowmen from her blog as a freebie download. You can find Kimmi's blog here : The Royal Court

Time for bed...later gators!

2 comments:

Denise aka wererich said...

Gorgeous quickpage - how did I miss that one? Love the new colors on the blog, now change the header, lol.

Charne said...

Watch me get to that this weekend! LOL