Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anniversary LO

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

We have a little tradition or 'habit' in our marriage, whereby we take a picture on our anniversary every year. I'm really glad we kept this up! It is fun looking at the changing faces over the years. I thought it would be fun, to start an album with only those LO's in it. Currently the pages are just part of the 'Story of Our Lives' album series.

These -some what goofy, thanks to me- pictures seemed a good place to start. I will journey back in time over the next few months on what will prove to be quite a trip of memories...


For my page I used a page from the "Smitten Quick page Album" brand new in Rina Kroes's Scrapbook-Elements store today. Keep an eye open for the 2 covers to this album, coming in the Scrapbook-Elements monthly newsletter later this month. You can sign up for the newsletter here. Don't miss it! ;-)


See you soon!

No comments: